In this video, we explore the meaning of the Bantu proverb, “When there is more then enough, more than enough is wasted.” We discuss three nuggets of wisdom that can be learned from this proverb, including:
1. It is important to be mindful of our consumption and avoid wasting resources.
2. We should be grateful for what we have and not take it for granted.
3. We should share our abundance with others in need.
We also share some tips on how to reduce waste in our own lives.
Join me on the #AFIAPodcast at 6 am PST/4 pm EAT on YouTube @okelojavan to listen to the full interview and share your thoughts in the comments below.
SUBSCRIBE to get Daily African Proverbs and their meaning in your life https://rb.gy/jdavpn
My New Book: Get your copy of Rooted In Love and dive deep into the world of love, and self-discovery. https://store.bookbaby.com/book/rooted-in-love
1. Descript: Get the perfect production setup with Descript – the audio and video editing experts that make sure your content looks top-notch.
2. Hostwinds: Get your web hosting sorted with HostWinds – the Webhosting experts that make sure you don’t have to worry about your website.
3. Ecamm: Get the perfect streaming setup with Ecamm Live – the live streaming experts that make sure your show looks polished and professional. https://www.ecamm.com/mac/ecammlive/?fp_ref=simon80
4, Gusto: Looking for a reliable and user-friendly payroll and HR solution for your business? Look no further than Gusto! https://gusto.com/d/simon6633
📱 LET’S GET SOCIAL
💢 🅵🅾🅻🅻🅾🆆 🅼🅴 🅾🅽:——-
💖 INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/okelojavan/
💖 Twitter: https://twitter.com/OkeloJavan
💖 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OkeloJavan/
💖 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@okelojavan